What is dental crown ?
Dental crown is a cup shaped tooth like crown placed on the tooth to give it a better shape and to cover the tooth. With the help of dental crown shape, size, appearance and strength is improved.
Why dental crowns are needed ?
Dental crown is required for following reasons –
- To protect weak tooth.
- Restore the broken tooth.
- Cover and support a decaying tooth.
- To hold a dental bridge.
- To cover a dental implant.
- To give aesthetic looks.
Problems of dental crowns
- Allergic reactions
- Crown fall
How long dental crowns last ?
Dental crowns lasts between 5-15 years. Overall age of the crown depends upon how we use them and keep them.
Best hospitals for dental crown in India
Here is the list of some renowned hospitals for dental crown in India –
1) Matrix Dental Implant Lounge, Delhi
2) Smile Dental Clinic, Delhi
3) Maximus Dental, Delhi
4) Nanda Dental, Delhi
5) Clove Dental, Delhi
6) Clove Dental, Bangalore
7) Care Dental Hospital, Bangalore
8) Partha Dental, Bangalore
9) Vasan Dental Care, Bangalore
10) Dentissimo Dental Care & Spa, Mumbai
11) Dr Turner Specialty Dental Center, Mumbai
12) Signature Smile Dental Clinic, Mumbai
13) Winning smile dental lounge, Hyderabad
14) Hyderabad Smiles Dental Hospital, Hyderabad
15) Smiline Dental Hospital, Hyderabad
16) FMS Dental Hospital, Hyderabad
Cost of dental crown in India
Base level zirconia crown – $ 175 USD per crown
Mid level zirconia crown – $ 200 USD per crown
Top quality zirconia crown – $ 250 USD per crown
Zirconia metal free crown – $ 150-200 USD per crown
Procelain fused to metal crown – $ 80-150 USD per crown
WHATSAPP / IMO / Viber REPORTS at +91 96 1588 1588