Dr Satish Pawar
American Oncology Institute, Hyderabad
- Dr. Satish Pawar completed his M.B.B.S from MGMS medical college, Aurangabad in 2002
- He completed his M.S. General surgery from Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Bangalore in September 2006
- Dr. Satish Pawar did DNB(Surgical Oncology), from Prince Aly Khan Hospital, Mumbai.
- Dr. Satish Pawar worked as Consultant Surgical Oncologist at Basvatarakam Indoamerican Cancer Institute, Hyderabad from 1st October 2012 to December 2017.
- He did fellowship in GI & HPB surgery department at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai from September 2011 to August 2012.
- He did fellowship in Thoracic services at the Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai from 1st March 2011 to 31st August 2011.
- He worked as Senior Registrar/DNB trainee in surgical oncology at the Prince Aly Khan Hospital, Mumbai from 22nd February 2008 to 28th February 2011.
- Observership in department of surgical oncology at TMH, Mumbai from 11th May 2009 to 10th August 2009 – 1 month in thoracic services – Minimal access surgery, 2 months in GU and GY services
- He worked as Senior Resident in Department of Surgical Oncology at MNJ Institute of Oncology & RCC, Hyderabad from 1st December 2006 to 31st January 2008.
- He worked as Sr. Registrar in the department of Surgical Oncology at Kidwai Cancer Institute from 1stFebruary 2006 to 31st July 2006
- He worked as Sr. Registrar in the department of CVTS and Pediatric surgery from 1st August 2005 to 31st January 2006
- He worked as Sr. Registrar in the department of Neuro surgery and Plastic surgery from 1st February 2005 to 31st July 2005
- He worked as house officer in the department of General surgery at Bapuji hospital from 1st August 2004 to 31st January 2005
- National conference by ASI held at Hyderabad in Jan 2004
- State conference by Karnataka surgical chapter held at Mangalore, Karnataka in February 2005
- Head & neck Oncosurgery workshop in March 2007
- IFHNOS Current Concepts in Head & Neck Oncology 2008 in Mumbai
- Robotic Surgery in March 2008 at Hinduja Hospital
- Pub Med Basic Training program in April 2008
- Liver surgery course 2008 at TMH, Mumbai
- 7th Annual Conference on Breast and Gynecological cancers, Oct-Nov 2009
- Evidence based management 2010 conference on Urological cancers at TMH
- Hospital Management programme at the prestigious institute IIM, Ahmedabad in 2013
- ATEP 7th workshop at Mumbai on 9th and 10th of October 2015
- Attended Hipee workshop at Bangalore by Dr. Sugarbaker from 16th to 18th April 2015
- Attended faculty development program in surgical disciplines organized by National Board of Examinations and Royal college of surgeons of Edinburgh from 29th November to 2nd December 2015 at Hyderabad
- Attended CREST training program at Fortis, Mumbai on 19th and 20th December 2015
- Attended as faculty in AGOICON 2015 from 10th to 12th October 2015 at Hyderabad
- Attended as faculty in CME and live workshop on Oral cancer on 5th December 2015 at Hyderabad
- Attended NATCON 2015 held at Bhubaneswar
- Attended NATCON 2016 held at Jodhpur
- Attended IAGES 2017 held at Hyderabad
- Attended ACRSICON 2017 held at Coimbatore
- Attended ICC 2017 held at Bangalore
- Maharashtra Medical Council Registration No: 2003/03/866
- Maharashtra Medical Council additional medical qualification registration certificate no. 0533/2011
- Andhra Pradesh Medical Council Number – APMC/FMR/77661
- Association of Surgeons of India(ASI) FL18766
- Association of surgical oncologists of India (IASO)
- Indian Medical Association
- Society of Surgical Oncologists (International)
- Association of Breast surgeons of India (ABSI)
- Association of minimal access surgeons of India (AMASI)
- Association of colorectal surgeons of India (ACRSI)
- Indian Society of Oncology (ISO)
MBBS, MS, DNB (Surgical Oncology)
Bils Duct Cancer