What is Genioplasty or Orthognatic surgery ?
Orthognathic surgery involves cutting the jaw bones to correct bony asymmetries and deficiencies of the top, bottom or both jaws. It also may involve surgery to the chin (genioplasty). The process involved is both complex and complicated and requires highly trained surgical technique. The surgery is performed to place the jaws in the correct position in order to enhance chewing, speaking and eating. In many cases it may also enhance aesthetics and facial profile. It is almost always done in combination with an Orthodontist and can also involve procedures such as widening of the top jaw and bone screws to assist them in aligning the teeth prior to definitive corrective jaw surgery.
Best hospitals for Genioplasty or Orthognatic surgery in India
- Radiance cosmetic centre, New Delhi
- Dr Vivek Kumar, Delhi
- Gorzeous looks, (Dr Charu Sharma) New Delhi
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- Image medical centre ( Dr Anup Dheer), New Delhi
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- Olmec Cosmetic surgery center, New Delhi
- Cosmetic surgery clinic (Dr Manoj Khanna), Kolkata
- Cosmetic & plastic surgery centre, Kolkata (Dr Arindam Sarkar)
- The cosmetic surgery Institute, Mumbai
- Skin and Shape clinic, Mumbai
- Dr Milan Doshi cosmetic & plastic surgery clinic, Mumbai
- Kokilaben Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr Sandhya Balasubramanyan, Columbia Asia, Bangalore
- Dr karishma Kagodu, Bangalore
- BGS Gleneagles Hospital, Bangalore
- Dr Shettys Cosmetic Centre, Bangalore
- The Taulins Clinic, Bangalore
- Aesthetic plus clinic, Bangalore
- Curls & Curves cosmetic surgery centre, Bangalore
- Midas Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, Bangalore
- Cosmoglitz (Chennai Plastic Surgery) Dr Karthik Ram, Chennai
- Global Health City, Chennai
- Raj cosmetic & plastic surgery centre, Chennai
- Desire Aesthetics, Chennai
- Tamira Life, Chennai
- Live Life Hospitals, Hyderabad ( Bariatric Surgeon)
- Redefine hair transplant and plastic surgery centre, Hyderabad
- Medini Cosmetic Surgery, Hyderabad
- Sriroop Cosmetic surgery & cosmetology Centre, Hyderabad
- Ojas Aesthetics, Hyderabad
Cost of Genioplasty or Orthognatic surgery in India
Cost of Genioplasty or Orthognatic surgery is approximately $ 1500-2000 USD in a good hospital in India. 1 day hospital stay is required in this procedure.
WHATSAPP / IMO / Viber - +91 85829 30884
Trusted names in cosmetic surgery
Certified cosmetic surgeons
1000+ satisfied customers
GET COST ESTIMATE
Our Panel Hospitals
All our panel hospitals are JCI or NABH accredited hospitals. We have tie up with more than 100 best hospitals in 8 metro cities of India.
All of our panel hospitals uses latest technology for treatment. We have team of super specialist plastic surgeons who perform highly advanced minimally invasive and open surgical procedures.
All our panel of consultants are board certified and trained to handle any kind of complex cosmetic surgeries.