What is kidney transplant ?
Kidney transplant is also known as renal transplant. Kidney transplant is a surgical process in which healthy kidney from a healthy person is transplanted into a person with diseased kidney. Kidney transplant is undertaken when all the other modes of treatment have failed and kidneys are no more able to filter out dusts from the body.
Causes of renal diseases
- Chronic & uncontrolled blood pressure
- Chronic glomerulonephritis — an inflammation and eventual scarring of the tiny filters within your kidneys (glomeruli)
- Polycystic kidney disease
Why kidney transplant is done ?
- Plant new & healthy kidney in the patient so that dirt can be extracted out of the body.
- Better quality of life
- Low risk of death
- Fewer dietary restrictions
- Low treatment cost
People not eligible for kidney transplant
- Advanced age
- Severe heart diseases
- Recently treated cancer
- Mental illness
- Alcohol or drug abuse
Risks of kidney transplant
- Blood clot
- Failure of donated kidney
- Rejection of the donated kidney
Side effects of kidney transplant
- Bone thinning
- Excessive hair growth or hair loss
- High BP
- High cholesterol
Best hospitals for kidney transplant in India
- Max hospital, New Delhi
- Narayana Health City, Bangalore
- Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, Delhi
- Gleneagles global, Bangalore
- Continental hospital, Hyderabad
- Yashoda hospital, Hyderabad
- Global hospital, Chennai
- Kokilaben, Mumbai
- Narayana, Raipur
Cost of kidney transplant in India
Cost of kidney replacement is approximately $ 12,000 USD in a good hospital in India.
WHATSAPP / IMO REPORTS at – +91 85829 30884
#1 Healthcare Facilitator
100+ Network Hospitals
5000+ Patients Treated
- Get free consultation & cost estimate
- Free pick up and drop from the airport.
- Immediate consultation, zero waiting.*
- Medical visa assistance & letter.
- Healthcare for all budgets.
- Dedicated patient care manaager.
GET COST ESTIMATE
Our Panel Hospitals
All our panel hospitals are JCI or NABH accredited hospitals specializes in treatment of cancer. We have tie up with more than 100 best hospitals in 8 metro cities of India.
All of our panel hospitals uses latest technology for the treatment of cancer. We have team of super specialist cancer surgeons who perform highly advanced minimally invasive and open surgical procedures.
All our panel of consultants are board certified and trained to handle any kind of complex benign and malignant tumors. We also provides advice and support for the challenges that a patient may face on their cancer journey.
our panel hospitals
our panel doctors
SEND US REPORTS
Send us patient latest reports on mail, WhatsApp or Imo on + 91 85829 30884
Receive treatment plan, price quotation from best hospitals, medical visa invitation along with other details.
Travel to India. Will be received by our representative at the airport.
Receive your treatment at the chosen hospital. Receive personalized care and help during stay in India.
“I suffered from heart problem and doctor suggested us to go for valve replacement. We contacted Chorion Healthcare to set up our treatment in India. We are thankful to Chorion that they got us treated in much lower cost then what hospital quoted us. Also they have a dedicated patient care manager who always stays with the patient and help all the times”
“My brother suffered from lung cancer. After successfull surgery my brother is totally free of cancer now. We are extremely thankful to Mr Sandeep from Chorion Healthcare for making all this possible. Also thanks for being their all the time.”
“I contacted Chorion for cancer treatment of my brother, Chorion ensured we receive the most economical chemotherapy treatment in India in a very good hospital. They also helped us get a very cheap guest house.”