What is laparoscopic nephrectomy ?
Laparoscopic nephrectomy is a latest minimally invasive technique to remove a cancerous or diseases kidney. Laparoscopic nephrectomy is a very safe and effective technique with minimum of discomfort to the patient and provides equivalent results as compared to open surgery.
Benefits of Laparoscopic nephrectomy
- Less pain
- Shorter stay in the hospital
- Early return to daily activities
- Equivalent results as compared to open surgery
- Less scars on the body
Risks & complications associated with laparoscopic nephrectomy
- Tissue or organ injury
- Open surgery requirements
Best hospitals for laparoscopic nephrectomy
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- Gleneagles Global, Bangalore
- Gleneagles Global Heath city, Chennai
- Continental hospital, Hyderabad
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Max Saket, Delhi
- Yashoda hospitals, Hyderabad
- Fortis Hospital, Kolkata
- Narayana Health city, Bangalore
Cost of laparoscopic nephrectomy in India
Cost of laparoscopic nephrectomy is approximately $ 8000 – 9000 USD in a good hospital in India.
WHATSAPP / IMO REPORTS at +91 96 1588 1588
> #1 in Cancer Care in India
> JCI Accredited Hospitals
> Board Certified Specialists
> 1000+ Patients Treated
GET COST ESTIMATE
Our Panel Hospitals
All our panel hospitals are JCI or NABH accredited hospitals specializes in treatment of cancer. We have tie up with more than 100 best hospitals in 8 metro cities of India.
All of our panel hospitals uses latest technology for the treatment of cancer. We have team of super specialist cancer surgeons who perform highly advanced minimally invasive and open surgical procedures.
All our panel of consultants are board certified and trained to handle any kind of complex benign and malignant tumors. We also provides advice and support for the challenges that a patient may face on their cancer journey.