Laser prostatectomy in India. Best doctors for laser prostatectomy in India. Cost of laser prostatectomy in India. Laser prostatectomy in India cost & hospitals.
What is Laser prostatectomy ?
Laser prostatectomy is a latest technology used to treat prostrate problems more usually benign prostrate hyperplasia (BPH). In BPH prostrate of the patient becomes enlarge thereby causing problems in passing urine. During laser prostatectomy a urologist inserts a scope through the tip of the patients penis into urethra. Then a laser is passed through this inserted tube which destroys the excess tissue that is preventing urine flow.
Why Laser prostatectomy is done ?
Laparoscopic pyeloplasty is done on patients who suffers from BPH certain other conditions like –
- Frequent urination
- Difficulty starting urination
- Slow (prolonged) urination
- Increased frequency of urination at night
- Stopping and starting again while urinating
- The feeling you can’t completely empty your bladder
- Urinary tract infections
- Kidney or bladder damage
- Inability to control urination or an inability to urinate at all
- Bladder stones
- Blood in your urine
Benefits of laser prostatectomy
- Low risk of bleeding
- No hospital stay or very short hospital stay
- Very quick recovery
- Very less need for catheter
- Good and quick results
Risks & complications associated with Laser prostatectomy
- Temporary difficulty in urination
- Urinary tract infections
- Narrowing of the urethra
- Dry orgasm
- Erectile dysfunction
Best hospitals for laser prostatectomy
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- Gleneagles Global, Bangalore
- Gleneagles global heath city, Chennai
- Continental hospital, Hyderabad
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Max Saket, Delhi
- Yashoda hospitals, Hyderabad
- Fortis Hospital, Kolkata
- Narayana Health city, Bangalore
Cost of laser prostatectomy in India
Cost of laparoscopic pyeloplasty is approximately $ 5000 – 6000 USD in a good hospital in India.
WHATSAPP / IMO REPORTS at – +91 85829 30884
#1 healthcare facilitator
100+ Network Hospitals
5000+ Patients Treated
- Get free consultation & cost estimate
- Free pick up and drop from the airport.
- Immediate consultation, zero waiting.*
- Medical visa assistance & letter.
- Dedicated patient care manager.
- Healthcare for all budget.
GET COST ESTIMATE
Our Panel Hospitals
All our panel hospitals are JCI or NABH accredited hospitals specializes in treatment of cancer. We have tie up with more than 100 best hospitals in 8 metro cities of India.
All of our panel hospitals uses latest technology for the treatment of cancer. We have team of super specialist cancer surgeons who perform highly advanced minimally invasive and open surgical procedures.
All our panel of consultants are board certified and trained to handle any kind of complex benign and malignant tumors. We also provides advice and support for the challenges that a patient may face on their cancer journey.
our panel hospitals
our panel doctors
SEND US REPORTS
Send us patient latest reports on mail, WhatsApp or Imo on + 91 85829 30884
Receive treatment plan, price quotation from best hospitals, medical visa invitation along with other details.
Travel to India. Will be received by our representative at the airport.
Receive your treatment at the chosen hospital. Receive personalized care and help during stay in India.
“I suffered from cancer of bile duct along with Hepatitis C when I contacted Chorion, right from airport pick up to my full treatment their representative was always there with us and made sure we did not face any problem or difficulty.”
“My brother suffered from lung cancer. After successfull surgery my brother is totally free of cancer now. We are extremely thankful to Mr Sandeep from Chorion Healthcare for making all this possible. Also thanks for being their all the time.”
“I contacted Chorion for cancer treatment of my brother, Chorion ensured we receive the most economical chemotherapy treatment in India in a very good hospital. They also helped us get a very cheap guest house.”