THYROIDECTOMY IN INDIA
Thyroidectomy in India is performed by highly trained and board certified head and neck cancer surgeons. These doctors are trained to perform complex surgical procedures to fully remove thyroid cancer tumour.
What is Unilateral and bilateral thyroidectomy ?
Thyroidectomy is surgical removal of a part or all of thyroid gland from the body. A endocrine or thyroid specialist surgeon performs this procedure. Unilateral and bilateral thyroidectomy is done to the patient who are suffering from thyroid cancer or some other conditions which is harmful for the body.
Best hospitals for Unilateral and bilateral thyroidectomy in India
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- Gleneagles Global, Bangalore
- Gleneagles global heath city, Chennai
- Continental hospital, Hyderabad
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Max Saket, Delhi
- Yashoda hospitals, Hyderabad
- Fortis Hospital, Kolkata
- Narayana Health city, Bangalore
Cost of Unilateral and bilateral thyroidectomy in India
Cost of Unilateral thyroidectomy is approximately $2500 USD and bilateral thyroidectomy is approximately $ 3500 USD in a good hospital in India. 1 day hospital day is required in this procedure.