Reason for choosing India for treatment of cancer !
There are many reasons for choosing India as choice of destination for treatment of cancer. Every year more than 250,000 patients comes to India on medical visa for medical treatment. Hospitals like BLK, Artemis, American oncology Hyderabad, Mazumder Shaw Narayana, Narayana Superspecialty Howrah, International Oncology, Noida, Apollo etc sees more foreign patients than Indian. Number of patients from foreign countries in these hospitals is rising every year. To handle foreign patients traffic Indian government has eased out the norms for medical visa and visa is issued at a great pace now.
There are various reasons which makes India as a choice of destination for the patients travelling from countries like Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Angola, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Tanzania, Congo, Sudan, Somalia etc. Some of the reasons are –
- Quality of treatment – Super specialist doctors in India follows the latest protocols used by world bodies and this quality of treatment is at par with the best hospitals around the world. India is home to some of the best oncologists in the world with loads of experience and research work behind them.
- Super Specialist Doctors – A doctors while studying in India sees more patients than a average practicing doctor because of the huge population. While he sees more and more patients his clinical acumen becomes very sharp and he is able to handle any complex situation. Doctors in India are trained from world renowned institutions and are degree certified thus making them among the best in business.
- With increasing patients coming from foreign countries to India for treatment, infrastructure in India has come at par with any best city in the world. Also with aids from central and state governments of India, hospitals have come up with excellent infrastructure facilities. All these hospitals are also equipped with latest machines and technology.
- There is almost no waiting period in India. This is because of many many quality hospitals, the competition obviously has increased a lot and thus reducing waiting period for patient treatment.
- Low cost of treatment – India now is home to the highest number of pharmaceutical manufacturing units and thus making drugs and consumables extremely cheap. This helps in bringing down the cost of treatment to a great level.
- There are 21 JCI accredited hospitals in India at present.
- India is known for its amazing hospitality and patient care services.
- With rising number of patients coming from foreign countries to India, there are lot of professionals who provide interpretation services. Most of the hospitals are now full of interpreters who help patient explain their disease properly to the doctor.
- Flight connectivity to Delhi is excellent from any part of the world. If booked well in advance one gets flight tickets in cheap prices.
- Now a days it hardly takes a day or two to process medical visa once treating hospital issues the visa invitation letter.
WHATSAPP / IMO REPORTS at +91 96 1588 1588
> #1 in Cancer Care in India
> JCI Accredited Hospitals
> Board Certified Specialists
> 1000+ Patients Treated
GET COST ESTIMATE
All of our panel hospitals uses latest technology for the treatment of cancer. We have team of super specialist cancer surgeons who perform highly advanced minimally invasive and open surgical procedures.
All our panel of consultants are board certified and trained to handle any kind of complex benign and malignant tumors. We also provides advice and support for the challenges that a patient may face on their cancer journey.